It takes many hands to fulfill Lark’s mission. Become part of our volunteer base and support our artists in a number of different ways.
How Can I Help?
- Front of House for Public Events/Play Readings – We often need volunteers to assist with the set up and clean-up of our public events. For your time, you will be guaranteed a seat in the house and have a chance to meet artists and guests while running our refreshments bar after the event.
- Development/Fundraising – Our development team sometimes needs volunteers to assist with large mailings or special events.
- Special Projects – Occasionally, we may require volunteers for general administrative and maintenance related tasks.
- Communicate and cooperate with staff, guests, and fellow volunteers
- Strive for high standards of efficiency, reliability, and quality in all aspects of their contribution
- Be on time
- Have fun
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org