Do you have questions? We’ll do our best to answer them!
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Lark's Offices, Studios, and Lobby Space remain closed until further notice. The Lark staff is working remotely. Should you need to get in touch with us, email is the best mode of contact at this time. See below for our staff contact list!
When: The Lark’s offices are open from 10 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday.
Where: Our offices are located in the heart of Manhattan's Theater District at 311 West 43rd Street, Suite 406. You can give us a call at (212) 246–2676.
Who: If you already know who you’d like to speak to, check out the list below for our staff’s e-mail addresses and extensions. If you’re not sure, just call our main line and we’ll do our best to put you in touch with whoever you need to talk to.
If you have accessibility questions please contact Kendra Ann Flournoy at email@example.com or (212) 246-2676 ext. 230.
Thanks for your interest in The Lark!
The Lark Contact List
- Adam A. Elsayigh, Development Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Clinton Eisner, Artistic Director: email@example.com / ext. 223
- Kendra Ann Flournoy, Director of Alumni Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 230
- Jennifer Haley, Communications Manager: email@example.com / ext. 224
- Andrea Hiebler, Director of Scouting & Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 237
- Anika Massman, Institutional Giving Associate: email@example.com
- Nora Monahan, Director of Development: firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 226
- Mona Moriya, Finance Manager: email@example.com
- Stacy Waring, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 240
- Krista Williams, Roundtable & Casting Director: email@example.com / ext. 244